Become a Provider
10 Ways QUICK TAPE® can save you money & deliver satisfied patients
Our physician clients say their only regret was not incorporating QUICK TAPE® into their practice sooner. Here’s why clinics around the world are using QUICK TAPE® for foot taping:
Or go ahead and create your provider account now on PediFix.com.
- Save valuable practitioner time. Tape one foot in seconds with QUICK TAPE®. Medical assistant training takes only seconds too!
- Save even more time and money. Apply QUICK TAPE® once compared to up to 5x for Low Dye taping, and use up to 5x less product with QUICK TAPE® vs. standard athletic tape. No scissors, pads, or extra adhesives needed. Compare costs to see how Quick Tape comes out on top!
- Increase profitability. Use billing code 29540 for up to 73% profit margin, plus sell QUICK TAPE® retail packages from your clinic & create additional profits with a 36%-55% margin.
- QUICK TAPE® can help relieve foot pain as well as Low Dye with additional clinically-proven benefits:
• Biomechanically alters dynamic plantar loading
• Provides significantly greater arch height index, arch/biomechanical support and stabilization than untaped foot
• Patients prefer QUICK TAPE® comfort over Low Dye
- Rapid relief for a variety of foot & lower leg issues, including plantar fasciitis, shin splints, knee or ankle pain, Achilles tendon pain, arthritis, and generalized foot pain.
- Each taping lasts longer for your patient. Patients can wear the QUICK TAPE® foot strap in the shower, overnight, and during workouts for up to 7 days.
- Safe & effective for children and adults of any age or skin type. QUICK TAPE® is made with hypoallergenic, latex free medical grade adhesive, fits either foot & comes in two sizes.
- No mess or clean up. No more worries about ruining your clothes and exam room furniture with adhesive spray.
- Enjoy more compliant patients. QUICK TAPE® lasts longer, is easier to apply, and is more comfortable to wear than Low Dye, so patients stick to their taping protocol.
- Virtually foolproof application your patients can do at home. The 1-piece, pre-cut QUICK TAPE® design is easy for patients to apply at home between office visits.